A big disappointment that comes with aging is thinning hair. If you are one of the people who want rich hair and often as in youth, then a hair implant is the optimal solution.
Hair loss may seem permanent to some patients, who are beginning to believe that no cure for hair loss will restore their hair. The general conception is that as long as all the hair in a certain area has been lost, nothing can be done, such as planting seeds in a barren soil.
- The hair implant is addressed to men with androgenetic alopecia;
- Women with sparse hair and people who have lost a portion of their hair, but not completely, can use this technique;
- People who are not indicated for hair transplantation are women who have a portion of diffuse and extensive baldness, people who do not have enough donor hair, who have scars or who have lost their hair due to medication;
- The final results can be seen after about 6 months after the implant. To fully enjoy the result, it is important to follow your doctor ‘s advice on what you are allowed to do after the implant;
- If PRP therapy is used during the hair transplant operation , the recovery and growth period of the implanted hair will be reduced;
- The most used hair implant techniques are the FUE technique and the FUT technique , both with very high success rates;
- The hair transplant can also be used to restore the natural shape of the eyebrows or for the beard implant ;
- The hair implant operation is performed under anesthesia, so there will be no pain or discomfort during the procedure;
- This operation does not leave visible scars, if the FUE technique is used , and the FUT hair implant method . leaves a small scar on the back of the head;
- The structure of the hair is genetically determined, so it will have the color and thickness of the patient’s natural hair , but it will not fall out.
Tips To Follow After Hair Implant Surgery
In order to be able to enjoy the results of the hair implant as much as possible , you need to follow the advice and indications of the hair implant doctor . Our doctors will give you all the information about what you need and what you don’t, in the period after the operation. After each case, he may recommend that you:
- Wash your hair with a baby shampoo in the postoperative period, but not earlier than a few days after the operation;
- Great attention should be paid to the clothes you wear, the way you comb your hair and even the position in which you sleep;
- Physical effort is prohibited in the first 7 days, and sauna, swimming and exposure to the beach are prohibited for three weeks;
- Also, the consumption of drugs that affect blood circulation, alcohol or smoking are prohibited in the first two weeks;
- You can return to work after three days, but it is good to have your doctor’s approval.